Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2005

Crocodile Tears

Maybe it's a girl thing, I don't know, but sometimes I find I really need a good cry. Last night, as part of the whole packing thing, I was cleaning out my desk and found all these love notes Ivan used to write me, and I just started bawling. Like, a big, sobbing cry.

I'm not really sure why - it's not like I'm unhappy now or anything, but I guess I do miss the way things used to be. I think that's natural though - seems very rare for a relationship to stay in that stage where one person is wooing the other. Most probably I was just at that stage of PMS where I needed a good cry. Plus I have barely slept lately and it probably just all piled up. I felt great after the cry though!

Anyway so today I'm at home packing. I think I've pretty much thrown out as much as I possibly can and the rest is all to be packed up. Just finished the clothes before I started writing and my gosh I have a lot. Next, I'll do the kitchen I reckon.

Oh yeah, good times...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)