Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Time for a change

So I've decided to keep my blog title the way it is, for now anyway. But I've been spending a fair bit of time trying to teach myself ways to change my blog, so you may have noticed a few differences to the template. I'm also hoping to increase traffic, but the truth is the only way to really do that is to write interesting things, so let's face it, that will never happen :)

I've been doing all this when I really should have been doing work too, but oh well. If you don't like the changes, well, too bad, because I do, hahah!

In other news, there's only a week and a half until I move to Adelaide. I really need to hurry up and get organised, but although I know I need to do it, I haven't actually started to do much yet. I am a complex being indeed.

I have nothing planned for tonight though, so I shall have to do some form of packing, even if it's just for an hour, it all helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)