Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Revenge of the immune system


I think my body is really hating me at the moment. Although I've been generally eating better and exercising more, I don't think I get enough sleep and I think the sunburn recently has put my body under some stress, and now it's fighting back. I have not one, but three coldsores.

I haven't had a coldsore for years, I can't actually remember the last time I had one. But I felt that tingling before it comes up, and went to the chemist and bought some cream, but alas, my mouth still has three of the damn things on it. And they look so horrible!!! It makes you wonder if the cream is actually helping but I suppose it must be, because they can get a lot worse. But I can't for the life of me remember how long they normally last for, so they'll probably stick around for a couple of weeks or something.

Stupid run-down immune system, no kisses for me this Valentine's Day! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)