Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Visitor


When I went to Townsville in June I caught up with a few online friends from various parts of the country. Tomorrow, one of those people, Sammo, arrives in Adelaide for a short holiday and it'll be great to catch up again :)

He arrives early so will spend the afternoon with Ivan before I make the drive down to Adelaide for the weekend. Then I think we'll pretty much be doing the tour guide thing and showing him around Adelaide. Should be good! And the weather's going to be beautiful so it'll be a nice weekend for being out of the house. Sammo leaves on Monday, but I drive back to Berri on Sunday afternoon so Ivan will have to do the entertainment thing. Even though it will only be a short visit, I'm looking forward to it :)

So that's pretty much my weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)