Search This Blog

Monday, February 21, 2005

The Last Week

So this is my last week here in Berri, the last week I will sit at this here desk, the last week that Bron will be sitting beside me, the last week I can get to work in 2 minutes, the last week I can get instant service no matter where I go. You get the point.

Coming in to work this morning was weird, because people kept reminded me it was my last week here. Tomorrow night a few of us are going out for our last pub night, and then Friday I will have my last work lunch. I must remember to bring my camera along.

Anyway, I'm quite excited it's the last week. I'm going to be nervous on Monday, starting in a new position with a new boss, even though I know most of the people I'll be working with. I was overjoyed that yesterday was the last time I had to say goodbye to Ivan on a Sunday to drive back to Berri. And, unlike John Farnham, when I say it will be the last time, I mean it!

The only downside is the packing. I did a fair bit on Friday, and last night I packed 3 more boxes, but then I open up another cupboard, or go into the lounge room, and realise I have so much left to do. My god, I hate packing. Passionately. At least I'll get some help with some stuff at the end of the week, with Mum and Dad coming up on Thursday and Ivan coming up on Friday. God bless Mum and her cleaning prowess!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)