Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Oh not again!

It didn't seem so long ago that I went through some old comments and came across some spam I had to delete. Yesterday I was looking through some archives and came across some more! It's so annoying, the posts were made in March and the spam comments were posted around December, so it's no wonder they get missed until you decide to do a random check. It makes me so mad, is there nowhere that is safe from spammers? It makes me want to upgrade my comments account but I dunno, don't want to lose the ones I have now by using a different program, but also can't afford to upgrade my current account. So I guess I'll just continue to manually delete them...

Anyway, aside from that minor annoyance things are generally well. Last night 4 of us from work went and had some drinks at the pub as well as dinner, and it was a pretty good night. Because it was a Tuesday we got home quite early (around 11pm).

That is about the only exciting thing that has happened lately.

Perhaps I can resort to telling the story of the skink that ran into my lounge room as I went outside to water the pot plants. I love reptiles so was quite pleased, but didn't want him to stay inside, so I tried catching him. After chasing him around the lounge room for a while unsuccessfully I managed to get him to run into a plastic bottle, which I then took outside. Then he didn't want to come out. Silly skink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)