Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2005

Emotional Baggage

Today is my last day here in Berri, and although I'm excited to be going home, I'm also kinda sad. I think I'm going to cry at my farewell lunch which is on in half an hour (FYI I've ordered the Porterhouse Berri). I don't really care about the town but I am going to miss most of the people I work with. I've been really lucky and have made some great friends, and it'll be weird to not be seeing them every weekday anymore.

On top of that I quit the AEF, my gaming clan, yesterday. Although I think I made the right decision, that was a hard thing to do, and it was also rather sad. I think at least one person is a bit pissed at me, and I'm hoping they don't let this get in the way of friendship. I just need time away from clans, I'm tired of the politics and bickering that can happen and just want to enjoy gaming again. But I miss those guys already, they were a great bunch :(

On a more hilarious note, someone did a search for the word "pleb" in Yahoo and came up with my site. BAHAHAHAH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog, feel free to leave a comment below. I love hearing what you have to say :)